The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

May Crown store showcase.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
For those of you who are waiting for the May crown store showcase it will come out tomorrow because none of the developers are in office on the weekends
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really hoping they bring out some different stuff this month, like the Kargaeda Arms Pack... the two repeat monster arms packs per month is kind of getting old & predictable at this point. Also crossing my fingers that we get the House Mornard motif before Firesong.
    Edited by JazzyNova on April 30, 2023 9:21PM
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It better have Tel Galen returning in honor of Necrom.
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    What do you think will be the returning crate this month? Wild Hunt or Dragonscale? Both are overdue for a return. I personally hope Dragonscale will be in May, my seals are ready!
  • Szpadynio
    Szpadynio
    Soul Shriven
    I hope sovngarde crates return.
  • Angelus3701
    Angelus3701
    ✭✭
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON THE CROWNSTORE SHOWCASE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Templar, Sorc and DK all the way!

"I plan to live forever, or die trying."
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like its iron atronach crates this month. all deadlands themed stuff to.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How disappointing... :(

::starts new one-month countdown::
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so happy the Dapple Grey Palfrey is coming back! It's been completely unavailable for years (since 2015) in spite of never having been presented or promoted as a limited time item, I missed my chance to get it when it was first available and have been regreting it ever since and now I'll finally be able to get it!
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wishing jodes house would come back out...
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I'm so happy the Dapple Grey Palfrey is coming back! It's been completely unavailable for years (since 2015) in spite of never having been presented or promoted as a limited time item, I missed my chance to get it when it was first available and have been regreting it ever since and now I'll finally be able to get it!

We have almost the exact same story regarding its removal (if I remember correctly you also bought the White Mane over it before that happened?) I was so happy for us both today :D I'll be getting it for all four of my servers lol
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a bit Meh this month.
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zorrin wrote: »

We have almost the exact same story regarding its removal (if I remember correctly you also bought the White Mane over it before that happened?) I was so happy for us both today :D I'll be getting it for all four of my servers lol

Yep. I was literally flicking back and forth previewing both, trying to decide which one I wanted first and unknowingly made a mistake by picking the White Mane first. (I like that one too, but I could have gotten it at any time later.) Then I was away when the Dapple Grey was removed so I missed my chance to get it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zorrin wrote: »

Yep. I was literally flicking back and forth previewing both, trying to decide which one I wanted first and unknowingly made a mistake by picking the White Mane first. (I like that one too, but I could have gotten it at any time later.) Then I was away when the Dapple Grey was removed so I missed my chance to get it.

Same story here - I was away from the game for a while, not knowing that they had put a timer on that horse, and expecting it to still be there upon my return. I was very sad to see that it had been removed. So happy to now have the chance to grab it this time.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Faint_One
    Faint_One
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointed : (
    only mornard motif in May,but 6/6 is next patch
    Ill Miss this 50 point achieve to full forever,no one can earn full achievement this patch
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I love Deadlands stuff and need the cage and a couple chandeliers. What I was really hoping for when the Deadlands stuff rolled around again was the Deadlands Harvester trial dummy. Maybe it will show up as an unannounced item.
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for jodes house
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting Tel Galen when I make my new Archanist (with crowns I have responsibly and slowly saved btw) would make the new expansion even better for me.

Pleeeeeease ZOS add Tel Galen to the June Showcase in honor of the Year of the Telvanni.
  • Daedralist
    Was disappointed when i didn't see Tel Galen on there either. Though it seems to come out every 2 years, based on the uesp post found here. if it hasn't been on sale this year yet, then it should within the next 2months
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭
    Daedralist wrote: »
    Was disappointed when i didn't see Tel Galen on there either. Though it seems to come out every 2 years, based on the uesp post found here. if it hasn't been on sale this year yet, then it should within the next 2months

It was available last year in July.
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer