The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Consider Selling More Than One Time-Limited House At A Time

evan302
evan302
✭✭✭
I'd like to see the time-limited Notable Homes sold in batches, say a minimum of 3 at a time.
It might have made sense to restrict the number for sale when there were only a few notable houses in the game, but now we have a lot more and they come around very, very slowly. Having to wait almost 2 years for a particular house to come around seems excessive. Real life issues can very easily mean people miss logging in during the sale slot and then they have to wait even longer.

Because these houses are expensive to buy and very different from each other, it's not likely that people will just settle for one that 'will do' or buy multiples. If you really want a Telvani mushroom tower, a Psjiic retreat or a sailing ship for your characters, then very probably only that specific house is going to get you to make a purchase.

I notice on the Crown Store controller menu that the Notable House always appears with 2 empty slots alongside. Please consider at least filling those empty spaces and offering two more Notable Homes at a time.
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. And extending the for sale period to a month, rather than the standard length of a person's long holiday. It's plain weird.
  • AndreNoir
    AndreNoir
    ✭✭✭
    Just remove "limited time" completely
  • evan302
    evan302
    ✭✭✭
    @Northwold Good idea. I would definitely like to see the number of houses on sale at any one time increased along with extending the sale period to a month.

@AndreNoir I didn't ask for 'limited time' to be removed as it seems that's the sale model ZOS are firmly wedded to.
    In the case of a major expense like this, I do wonder if it's actually counterproductive. I missed a Notable House I wanted very recently and I am now reconsidering the purchase in the light of the furniture limit and the possible 2 year wait for it to come around again. If I could have bought that house when I saw it, ZOS would have my money. Now, I may just go for one of the nicer medium houses which can be bought for gold and at any time.
    I assume they do their research though and wouldn't keep 'Limited Time' if it didn't increase sales.