The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fair Winds

Gruumsh1
Gruumsh1
✭✭✭✭
Has anyone seen the layout for this awesome idea for a house? I'm really hoping it's not just another stock-standard ship template from ZOS. That'd be really boring.
Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can test it on PTS. You get 5500 play crowns and the home is 1 play crown to purchase.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can test it on PTS. You get 5500 play crowns and the home is 1 play crown to purchase.

And only 2 crowns for the furnished version.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • vsrs_au
      vsrs_au
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      It's on Youtube if you want a better look.
      Edited by vsrs_au on April 28, 2023 1:00PM
      PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    • Tenthirty2
      Tenthirty2
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It looks AMAZING, so many possibilities! :smiley:
      • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
      • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
      • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)