The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New deck

Neoauspex
Neoauspex
✭✭✭✭✭
Is the new deck on pts? Anybody got a preview for is console plebs?

Best Answer

• Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is on PTS. One of the interesting things I find about it, is that you gain the ability to lock away certain cards under your agents. I'm not sure what I think about it yet.
    Answer ✓
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tornaad wrote: »
    Yes, it is on PTS. One of the interesting things I find about it, is that you gain the ability to lock away certain cards under your agents. I'm not sure what I think about it yet.

Meaning what? You don't get a benefit from playing the card when you lock it, but can then release it at any time? And do locked cards get discarded if the agent is wiped?
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rbfrgsp wrote: »
    Tornaad wrote: »

Meaning what? You don't get a benefit from playing the card when you lock it, but can then release it at any time? And do locked cards get discarded if the agent is wiped?

The cards you lock away are from the opponent's deck. And then to get them back they have to kill your agent.
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good grief. Seems like a lot of contexts and situations to balance something like that. Hope it doesn't break the way the game currently plays.
    Edited by rbfrgsp on May 3, 2023 12:39PM
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thanks for sharing
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what I think about it yet, but I think it might pair well with Rahjin, the Purring Liar. You fill their deck with worthless cards, making them discard as many cards as you can, then take their best cards and lock them away under your agents, which are protected by a few with taunt.