The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Some quests to be wary of:

Sihnfahl
Sihnfahl
✭✭✭✭
In Forgotten Ancestry, make sure you complete all of Harald Windvale's stuff before finishing the main quest for the area. He despawns and takes a hike.

In Crosswych's 'End of Extortion' quest, turn it in immediately. Do not finish the main questline for the city or the NPC will not acknowledge you completed it.
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heades up Sihnfahl - appreciated!
  • Nixes
    Nixes
    ✭✭✭
    Sihnfahl wrote: »
    In Forgotten Ancestry, make sure you complete all of Harald Windvale's stuff before finishing the main quest for the area. He despawns and takes a hike.

In Crosswych's 'End of Extortion' quest, turn it in immediately. Do not finish the main questline for the city or the NPC will not acknowledge you completed it.

Wow, how silly. Thanks for the heads up. Gues I'm not finish Glenumbra anytime soon. Oh well, on to the next one.
  • krapmyself
    krapmyself
    ✭✭✭
    Ghosts of westry is the only quest I can't complete in Glenumbra. But I got the "61 quests complete in Glenumbra" achievement so I guess I can move on.

Finally! I'll no longer have to smell the offensive odor of wet dog, rotting corpse, and unwashed bandit! Hurray!
  • eduardito
    eduardito
    Soul Shriven
    Sihnfahl wrote: »
    In Forgotten Ancestry, make sure you complete all of

Harald Windvale's stuff before finishing the main quest for the area. He despawns and takes a hike.

Thanks for the info
  • Salacious
    Salacious
    ✭✭✭
    if he despawns what do we do?
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    You'll just have to drop the quest and redo it, apparently. It's a proximity trigger that doesn't seem to 'catch'.
  • YangLim
    YangLim
    that quest i already done the 4 candle part now he ask me to find harald . but i go back the place he is ..he was gone..so how to find him ?
  • Heraclea
    Heraclea
    ✭✭✭
    I may have run into another at the Lion's Guard camp. Have a level 11 quest to help Shaza beat back a Bloodthorn assault. I can't find the NPC I'm supposed to assist, or find a map marker, after I finished the main quest for the area.
    Hircine loves me, this I know,
    Your intestines told me so.

Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero