The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pve magplar help

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Been awhile since I took my plar into pve, used to run bahsies and deadly/kinras.
I mainly do solo/ (pug) 4 man vet dungeons etc these days so could do with help on current bis gear if possible and armour weights.
Edited by Syiccal on April 24, 2023 2:28PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For group: Whorl body & fire staff + Nirn jewels & fire staff + Kilt + Kjalnar (light). No more VMA staff. You can still run Bahsei and be fine

For solo I'd probably swap Nirn for Mother's Sorrow but that's about it. Or go nuts and run War Maiden with Soulshine. Actually very effective combo
    Edited by El_Borracho on April 24, 2023 3:46PM
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking maybe nern daggers and jewls, siroria/sul xan body and then malstrom 2h sword on back with kjanlnar/storm fist..
    As I say its mostly solo/4 man Content so not sure how well Whorl would perform as its very much ST.

Or maybe nern on back and deadly on front with mythic and monster set - this would end up as 4m 3 light
    Edited by Syiccal on April 24, 2023 4:21PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think that would work just fine in dungeons. I like Siroria for stationary fights, prefer other sets for mobile bosses. Whorl is solid for bosses, even ones that hop around, but not so much for trash packs. Swap Wall of Elements for Stampede is probably a wash

Normally there isn't an issue with sustain with Magplars, so you could go without a staff altogether if you want to run the VMA greatsword. But I think you'd get better damage with the Kilt instead, and backbar a Nirn inferno