Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Things you would like to see in the crown store?

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
It finally happened! After years of playing with ESO plus after receiving my "free" crowns I haven't found anything in the store after a month now(not into crates so much). Led me to thinking this weekend what items or offers I would find interesting enough to purchase.

I've been more into PVP this last year so I was thinking of perhaps a Crown Store PVP tab with items or enhancements that didn't make PVP pay to win. Below are a few things, feel free to add yours.
  • Siege weapons such as Cold Fire.
  • Transmute Crystals.
  • A voucher to purchase an entire set of armour such as Mara's Balm for example. Every single piece. Maybe not every set in the game but a rotating set of armour offerings.
  • Home based wayshrines. Place a wayshrine in your home that is tied to a major city like Mournhold for example.
Edited by Veinblood1965 on April 24, 2023 2:21PM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    for the mournhold point why not just get the mournhold house and travel there?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    for the mournhold point why not just get the mournhold house and travel there?

Just as an example. Many major cities do not have homes near the city wayshrine such as Wayrest for example.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ah that makes more sense
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • wolfcrisp
    wolfcrisp
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to have more facial hairs for male, more hair too, some shorter hair for men, but better than the base game.

I'm a simple man, just more beards and short hair plz, thank you
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hair colour added to dye station so you can change your colour of your hair.

• Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    A mount that can swim on top of the water.
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    A moving eye staff where the eye 👁️ head of staff actually looks around with realistic movement.
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing. I want to see it gone, especially the gambling crates.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think cold-fires sold in the store would be ptw territory. I would like to see more mounts with designs like the ones in crates being sold for direct prices in the store.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
    GM of Imperial Gold Reserve trading guild (started in 2017) since 2/2022
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giftable crown crates 🥁
  • sparxys
    sparxys
    ✭✭
    Siege weapon buying and armor buying is really really bad to get into
    Can open the way to more nasty stuff
    But I would like to see more facial hair in general maybe female versions too, could be nice for a chance 💅
    Gib me funny itemz 💅 slay 💅
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    i want more guar
  • Szpadynio
    Szpadynio
    Soul Shriven
    More hairstyles and beards, like jorunn old beard and his hairstyle.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It finally happened! After years of playing with ESO plus after receiving my "free" crowns I haven't found anything in the store after a month now(not into crates so much). Led me to thinking this weekend what items or offers I would find interesting enough to purchase.

I've been more into PVP this last year so I was thinking of perhaps a Crown Store PVP tab with items or enhancements that didn't make PVP pay to win. Below are a few things, feel free to add yours.
    • Siege weapons such as Cold Fire.
    • Transmute Crystals.
    • A voucher to purchase an entire set of armour such as Mara's Balm for example. Every single piece. Maybe not every set in the game but a rotating set of armour offerings.
    • Home based wayshrines. Place a wayshrine in your home that is tied to a major city like Mournhold for example.

Everything apart from the last suggestion is frankly...awful.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to see more, and more things more frequently. Not necessarily new, just more.

It seems like 95% of all the Crown Store items are perpetually not available.

Yet, of the items that are available, the overwhelming majority haven't changed in ages.

The Crown Store is full of old garbage and dated items that do little to inspire purchases. Yes, we get the odd new thing, and the slow rotation of a select few items, but most of the store is overwhelmingly stale and under utilized. Despite this, the Crown Store stock room is just bursting with things to sell.

What's the solution? If I want something that isn't currently available, just wait... for what, 2-3 years? Asking a hell of a lot from your player base there.

Honestly, it's one of the worst and most poorly run stores I've ever seen in a game (or out of one for that matter), it's incredibly out of touch and inefficiently managed. Kind of boggles the mind for a company that attempts to nickel and dime their customers at every opportunity.

And before anyone comments, no, it's not FOMO, that's not how FOMO works, and FOMO isn't the be all to end all, FOMO can be a very bad strategy depending on many different factors. ZOS is terrible at FOMO implementation, they may think they're good at it, but they really aren't.

• Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayshrines for your house would be super great.

the ancestral motifs (like breton for example) since farming treasure maps for them is the worst thing ever.

Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • mdjessup4906
    mdjessup4906
    ✭✭✭
    Antiquities. Skill lines.

Also more hairs that work on men. Especially braids and long hair. So much inspiration to take from the many many Skyrim mods out there.
  • Gray_howling_parrot
    Gray_howling_parrot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Crown crates removed - or pricing at the very least cut in half
    2. Level 50 boost after having 1 character reach level 50. After leveling 10 toons to 50 I just don't want to level any more to 50.
    3. Excavation & scrying skill line boost
    4. A 1 way-trade window of gold to crowns, but not the other way around - value can be ascertained by ZOS and analyzed based on gold in the market based on server & platform. Xbox-NA should not have the same prices as PC-EU obviously.
    5. Outright purchase of the craft bag
    ESO YouTube Content Creator & Templar Tank/Healer Main
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Punk hair styles that all races can have.