Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Glass Eye of Mora .... This is a joke?

• XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    Special furnishing style mats have always been a part of dlcs, it’s just the means to access them has gotten more and more restricted over time. I don’t think anyone would argue that Apocrypha mats should be base game to avoid purchasing Necrom.

This one source from one dungeon is going to be problematic. Just like Fryse Willow from Markarth, the supply will be low but there were only 3 furnishing plans that needed that mat. I was also unable to buy that mat from guild traders and had to wait until the next Anniversary event to get some in the reward boxes. The demand for the Apocrypha mats will be much greater, and the source will not.

It's okay if certain style materials drop from opponents in specific dungeons, but what annoys me about it is that housing-specific things (furnishing plans, leads for furnishing or achievements that allow you to buy structural furnishing) keep being tied to group content. As others have said, people who really do housing intensively tend to be those who enjoy solo content and don't want to be forced into group content.
    And some things are not a positive "challenge" either, but just annoying. Take the Shipbuilders Woodworking Station, for example. Wayrest Sewers II is in my opinion nothing what you do quickly solo (thinking about Garron Returned in particular). It was already so annoying to run 30 times Wayrest Sewers I to get the lead for the Druid Music box... So I even didnt started with trying to get the lead from Wayrest II. Well...

How about the new Necrom music box, lead drops from winning ToT! I solo'd Wayrest for all my leads, took my companion in with me, quick 15 min run every time.
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting furniture is a joke itself, I mean, ever tried making gold from it? Yeah, people sell everything below the crafting cost, the market is a mess, but I agree -- this is extra ridiculous.