The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Broken horse >_<

valkaneer2b14_ESO
valkaneer2b14_ESO
✭✭✭
My horse is broken, I was doing a quest and I had to log out. When logged back in my horse wont work. Any one have a fix for this?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to be a little more specific about your problem, and you might want to consider filing a customer service ticket.
    ----
    Murray?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't mount your horse, you have to kill yourself (use /stuck in the chat) and it'll work again afterwards.

Don't ask why ... :(
  • valkaneer2b14_ESO
    valkaneer2b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well I was on and Island and I was suppose to run some kind of race, but I did't see were I was suppose to go, and the lady kept telling to go, but I had idea where. So I thought it was bugged and logged out, I was on my horse when I logged out. When I logged back in the H button no longer works. Every time I push it makes a bang noise as if I did something in windows that can not be done.

So I left the island, and still I can't mount my horse, I even ran all the way back to the stable and feed my horse, cuz when I looked at my character page my horse is there but it says it was hungry. Still no working horse... So then a bought 2nd stable slot and a new horse, and still my horse wont work.
  • valkaneer2b14_ESO
    valkaneer2b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    If you can't mount your horse, you have to kill yourself (use /stuck in the chat) and it'll work again afterwards.

Well it worked,,, thx.... but Gah what a load of crap, to have to kill myself and take durability damage just to get my horse to work.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well it worked,,, thx.... but Gah what a load of crap, to have to kill myself and take durability damage just to get my horse to work.

Next time get naked before using /stuck. Only equipped items take a durability hit.
  • MorHawk
    MorHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. I just had the same problem, and it worked for me. Thanks!
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Next time get naked before using /stuck. Only equipped items take a durability hit.

Good idea. Should've thought of that. Wykkyd makes it real easy too.
    Edited by MorHawk on April 3, 2014 11:45PM
    Observant wrote: »
    I can count to potato.
    another topic that cant see past its own farts.
    WWJLHD?