The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lycanthropy and Vampirism - I want VAMPIRISM

Nikazuki
Nikazuki
I saw in some topics and site about these world skills.
Anybody know how can I get it or if this world skills are available now?
Edited by Nikazuki on April 3, 2014 12:52AM
  • Riny01
    Riny01
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know where you get them from but here's a link for what skills you get (along with all the rest!): http://esohead.com/calculator/skills
  • Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    Thanks u2

Do you know how can I fight with vampires?

The werewolf guide is more detailed than vampire guide =/
    I want to know how become quest too...
    Edited by Nikazuki on April 1, 2014 3:00PM
  • Haven
    Haven
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to know this also. =)
  • Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    Anybody know if need some especific lvl to obtain vampire line skill too?
    If someone know about it tell me ><
    My character is Nikazuki in ESO too
  • MrDoubleTapChap
    It appears it can only occur in Level 40+ zones from the speculation I have heard.. would be nice if it were available in perhaps Greenshade, eh friends?
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There is a small quest about a plagued village in Auridon (Aldmeri dominion territory) but i dont think the vampire at the end can actualy transform player into vampire or infect them... the same goes true for Mournhold werewolves as far as i know.
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    I started in Daggerfall. So, don't have the possibility to me, to be infected by werewolve in the start of the game? I got one quest about werewolfs and searching about vampires and werewolves, somebody told in one topic that this quest is responsable to being transformed into werewolf then I deleted this quest u.u
    I'm healer templar.
    I don't want to be werewolf x.x

I'm lvl 7 yet. I can't be transformed by this werewolves low level, right?
    Edited by Nikazuki on April 2, 2014 4:07PM
  • Badh0rse
    Badh0rse
    ✭✭✭
    I totally bet that ESO vampires sparkle the brightest ... that is the sign of a truly bad ass vamp!
  • Pravus
    Pravus
    ✭✭
    Nikazuki wrote: »
    I started in Daggerfall. So, don't have the possibility to me, to be infected by werewolve in the start of the game? I got one quest about werewolfs and searching about vampires and werewolves, somebody told in one topic that this quest is responsable to being transformed into werewolf then I deleted this quest u.u
    I'm healer templar.
    I don't want to be werewolf x.x

I'm lvl 7 yet. I can't be transformed by this werewolves low level, right?

I believe that you won't get affected by them. There's a quest in the Aldmeri Dominion where you kill enemies that are infected with vampirism but they aren't called vampires and they don't infect you. Only ways I know how to get infected by either or is to get bitten by a player which only can happen at a certain place or get infected from an npc and the lowest I found the vampires and werewolves at were around level 42.

I am not sure about werewolves but I know for vampires you only get infected from the bloodfiends. Enemies with vampire in their name will not infect you. Also I herd that Werewolves are more rare to be found than vampires.

I tried testing if I could be infected by vampirism at level 8 but I only found these vampire things and didn't get infected. Still searching for Bloodfiends.
  • 1337VV4ff135
    1337VV4ff135
    ✭✭✭
    There are several ongoing threads that provide additional info for becoming infected with vampirism or lycanthropy. Here's one for reference: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/64065/lycanthropy-and-vampirism-in-progress-update-2-4-2-14/p1
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are bloodfiend in cyrodil north of fort rayles, in a aylied ruin, however at lvl 11 i allowed them to wail on me yet didnt get infected
  • Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    A lot of people find things in Aldermeri or Ebonheart but, Daggerfall and I am daggerfall u.u
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    so i guess vampire in cyrodil wont work

• Laplace
    Laplace
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't found the vampires that can infect you in Aldmeri Dominion yet.
  • Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    But anyone know how found in Daggerfall? u.u
    I need to know in Daggerfall kk
  • Fral
    Fral
    The general rule of thumb for finding an infecting werewolf is to find them in level 40+ areas. When properly infected you will get a quest chain that will lead you to curing yourself or making it permanent.
  • Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    I think that a lot of people know or want werewolf, because a lot of people talk and focus in this, when I prefer vampirist because I want to be vampire Ç.Ç
  • MasterRumle
    MasterRumle
    ✭✭
    Cant wait to be a Vampire :smile:
    YouTuber: https://www.youtube.com/dvalindk
    & Guild Master of Blue Bambies: https://discord.gg/rghjzPgBpa
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Maeva wants to be bitten this one longs for the day she is immortal please bite this one somewhere so that she can also start biting...

• Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    I (Nikazuki)want to be bitten ç.ç
    I'm in the NA server, Daggerfall, Breton, Templar, Healer
    Edited by Nikazuki on April 3, 2014 11:53PM
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This one likes the taste of blood ;3

• Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    Yes kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Do you want to give any of yours when I became a vampire? :p
    I accept donations kkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This one was thinking about taking yours actualy... it smells quite sweet (already a khajiity vampire)

Im sure you noticed my realy blackened fur around the eyes dont worry i just didnt sleep for 5 days in a row and i need a meal... your it (o,..,o)

(honestly just vampire lvl 1)
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 4, 2014 3:09PM

• Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    oh my god kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Klimarov
    Klimarov
    ✭✭✭
    i believe on US server there close to 200 werewolfs and about 80-100 vamps at the moment. i got my self vamperism already, but the skill line is hectic to level, very long, by the time i'm able to sell bites, they will cost like 100g if any thing at all. Only vamp level 3 right now
  • Samiri
    Samiri
    ✭✭✭
    How to become a Vampire <----
    Edited by Samiri on April 7, 2014 3:37PM
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was bit on April 2nd and I am now rank 10 as of last night...I played a bit Thursday, and all day Friday and Saturday and a few hours Sunday...so it really only took maybe 3 days? It's entirely worth it, but I got bit at level 24 and now I am level 44, so it took me 20 levels to get 10 ranks in vampire.

Didn't feel that long to me, but maybe it is to you?
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    got it april 2 lvl 42 and rank 10 ive never looked back and i wont look back :blush: vampirism was totaly Worth the time. You want vampirism that badly? Coven exist for these reasons.. seek them in the RP forum instead of wasting time asking for bite in reapers march.
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 8, 2014 2:22PM

• Nikazuki
    Nikazuki
    Hi Guys! Now I have vampirism, but I need to level up because the mobs in the quest are 42 an 'm lvl 16 hahaha
    See you later o/
    My nickname is Nikazuki in NA Server
    :*
    PS: I could vmaprism by myself *-*
    But thanks for everything that say something here haha
    Edited by Nikazuki on April 8, 2014 9:14PM