The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Virtual Soldiers Gaming Community are recruiting! - Aldmeri Dominion - EU Server

FullMetalMonkey
VSUK-Badge1.png

Clan Name: VS-UK (Virtual Soldiers)
Teamspeak Address: teamspeak.vs-uk.co.uk
Clan Motto: Omnes Ad Unum

TESO Guild Leader: @Waldar
Officers: @FullMetalMonkey, @DigestedR00, @plookie,
Faction: Aldmeri Dominion
Server: EU Megaserver
Guild Focus: Providing a casual, new player friendly atmospher. Focusing on Player vs Player experience but with weekly guild dungeon runs (including plenty of unplanned guild dungeon runs).

[VS-UK] is a community of PC Gamers who are from a very mixed background and from various countries all over Europe, such as the UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Holland and Spain to name a few. We're also quite a varied age group, i myself (FullMetalMonkey) am 25, and we have alot of members who are in their 30s, some considerably older and others in their very late teens.

Quite a few of our members, myself included, are looking forward to spending many a hour in the world of Tamriel again in the form of The Elder Scrolls Online and so are creating the [VS-UK] TESO Guild hopefully attract some more members to play and enjoy the game with.

What were looking for in new members are people who are friendly, willing to help out, has a sense of humor, has a microphone (especially for dungeons and PvP) and be over the age of 18.

If your interested in joining the guild, feel free to stick a post in this thread with some details about yourself. Even if you don't wish to join us, people are more than welcome to join our public teamspeak server (detailed above) and say hello. You never know, you might end up sticking around!

Brief history of Virtual Soldiers

Virtual Soldiers UK has evolved over the years and has now become less of a clan and more of a gaming community. That's not to say we don't take our gaming seriously as we do. You should see some of the hours we have clocked in the original Guild Wars, it's scary.

The clan is one of the longest running UK-based online gaming communities in existence today. Originally [VS-UK] was created to support Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Battlefield 1942 and Operation Flashpoint. At our peak we had over 500 active members from all over Europe using multiple dedicated servers run on our own hardware.

[VS-UK] have yearly meet and greets. Last years meet up was in Wales and had a fantastic weekend involving Clay Pigeon Shooting, Go-Carting, Camping and lots of alcohol consumption. This year's meet up is in Leicester and shall again involve plenty of alcohol consumption and TANK PAINTBALL!!! We also have some smaller meet ups at gaming conventions such as Rezzed, Eurogamer Expo, Insomnia and GamesCom.

Hope to see you all in-game and look forward to playing with some of you!

Long live the Dominion!
Edited by FullMetalMonkey on April 3, 2014 6:27PM
Virtual Soldiers Recruitment Officer and all round nice guy!
  • FullMetalMonkey
    Updated the thread to be more readable and updated some info.
  • afkwtf
    afkwtf
    I would be interested in joining :) I think I meet all the criteria...certainly old enough.....
  • FullMetalMonkey
    Hi afkwtf, feel free to pop onto the VS teamspeak server or send a PM in-game, i personally won't be online until Saturday (working night shifts, oh joy) so cannot send you a guild invite. However Waldar or some of the other officers will most likely be online.
    Edited by FullMetalMonkey on April 3, 2014 5:07PM
  • afkwtf
    afkwtf
    Cheers but I am going to work myself v early tomorrow then 2 weeks offshore so I shall leave it till I get back, kinda pointless joining then logging for 2 weeks or so, I look forward to joining up when I get back :)
  • FullMetalMonkey
    No worries mate. We have other members in similar circumstances.