The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted busts and mounted trophies not awarded.

buzzsaw67
buzzsaw67
When I first did a new undaunted dungeons a few years ago I would get trophies for regular and busts for veteran for the first toon that completed that accomplishment. I left dungeons alone for a few years but have been trying to get them all recently. Though there were many I had not completed so far I have only picked up one new trophy and no busts.Are the trophies and busts not dropping any more? Do they drop the first time through only if I took a quest from undaunted questgiver but not if I ran it first without the quest?
  • RagnarSw
    RagnarSw
    ✭✭✭
    You need to complete vet for bust. Also, if your first clear is on vet you should get both.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You don’t get an actual furnishing item in your inventory when you complete them, it is instead in your Collections tab.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• buzzsaw67
    buzzsaw67
    Yep, I realize the origins (regular or vet) for the type of reward. I have about 25 mounted heads and about 10 busts. My various toons between them have completed every normal dungeon and there are about 50 visible in the dungeons list. So I can't figure out why I don't have about 50 regular trophies.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just on the off chance, you do have to actually loot the trophy/bust from the final boss after completing the dungeon

if you dont loot the trophy/bust then it wont unlock even if you have completed the dungeon
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • buzzsaw67
    buzzsaw67
    Neverrrr mind. Today there are 52 mounted heads in my inventory. Thanks all for your responses.