The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for guild (NA server Aldmeri Dominion)

Gary_Busey
Looking to join a large established 18yr+ guild (as established as an ESO guild can be at this point) in the Aldmeri Dominion on the NA mega server. I'll be participating in both PvE/PvP. I'm currently involved in the 5 day early access and have a lvl 9 Templar (I'm sure this won't be my only character though). I've been playing MMO's for longer than Russell Crow has been killing people in movies. I tend to participate in crafting as well (Alchemy and/or Enchanting currently).

If you could simply reply here with a link to your guild website I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • Ghastly
    Ghastly
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there Gary_Busey,

<Grin> Is a friendly, casual PvP/PvE guild, US/PC/AD (though we welcome cross faction members), with a solid core that's been playing together through beta. We have players of all types, and from all backgrounds. Several of us have been "top tier" gamers in previous mmo's but want to take a bit more relaxed approach this time around.

Our rules are fairly basic:

1) Teamwork above all else. Through teamwork, everything else comes naturally.

2) Bigotry of any kind will absolutely not be tolerated. We have members from all backgrounds, and we enjoy our diverse community.

3) You must download teamspeak3. You do not have to talk, or even own a mic, but it will be required for any pvp or pve guild groups and events.

4) No spamming or scamming.

We prefer players who are 18 or older.

If you would like to join, post here or send myself (@ghastlygrin), or @Empjoy, mail in game.

See you in game!
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hello @Gary_Busey‌,

My guild, the Fangs of Ironglaive, seems to meet most of your requirements. We are small guild, but otherwise seem to fit your requirements. If you are interested feel free to send me a message.

Sincerely,

Wolfwing
    Steelfang Knight of the Fangs of Ironglaive
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive
  • Valturion
    Valturion
    ✭✭
    The Protectorate is a very selective and close community of players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

If this ideal resonates within you, learn more here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61800/order-of-the-protectorate#latest

Rise to your calling.

╰╮♢╭╯
    Justicar Valturion
    High Commander of the Protectorate
    Edited by Valturion on April 7, 2014 8:31PM