The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

endless dungeon news

Castagere
Castagere
✭✭✭✭✭
It will be a solo-friendly dungeon also.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 18, 2023 2:09PM
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From some of those who were at the live event, I have heard yes, it is solo friendly.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome news, indeed, for those many of us who love the solo playstyle. (Yeah, yeah, I know-- "Go play Skyrim!")
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great!
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's supposed to be doable solo, solo with companion, or duo with another player I believe.

Personally I'm really excited about the latter. There is too little duo-friendly content in this game.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's supposed to be doable solo, solo with companion, or duo with another player I believe.

Personally I'm really excited about the latter. There is too little duo-friendly content in this game.

Same! My BFF and I like to duo stuff, but there’s only so many dungeons that’s viable with. So when this duo endless dungeon was announced, it immediately caught our attention.

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Dungeons, Trials & Arenas section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    super awesome!
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.