The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the briarheart body scarification listed under please?

Thee_Cheshire_Cat
Thee_Cheshire_Cat
✭✭✭✭
This is a complicated question for me to word, so bare with me please.

i am hoping to get the astral sheen appearance when it comes back... however am also interested in this new scarification thing. My question is, i suppose, would i be able to use both at the same time, or only one or the other?
Lady Kat, from the Cheshire Cats.Interested in HEAVY RP? IC at -all- times? https://thecheshirecatseso.proboards.com/#CheshireCats_RPnow
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if one is a skin and one is body marking, then you could use both

if both are skins or both are body markings then you could not use both

im not entirely familiar with those collectibles so i dont know which category they fall under, but it sounds like thats what your asking lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it would be body markings. and the astral sheen hides everything as far as i know.
    you can use them both as they're different collectibles but the body markings likely won't be visible
    Edited by LunaFlora on April 19, 2023 4:14PM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.