Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The inevitable Necrom Zone Name Thread

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Even if that is not the case, Elder Scrolls lore allows for both to co-exist, as there is no one who is tasked with making sure that every document written is true and accurate and does not contradict other documents.

But there is at least one person at Zenimax with the job title of "Loremaster," meaning someone is working a minimum of 40 hours a week making sure that the Elder Scrolls lore (should) make sense.

Not the same thing as what I was talking about.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • isadoraisacat
    isadoraisacat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Even if that is not the case, Elder Scrolls lore allows for both to co-exist, as there is no one who is tasked with making sure that every document written is true and accurate and does not contradict other documents.

But there is at least one person at Zenimax with the job title of "Loremaster," meaning someone is working a minimum of 40 hours a week making sure that the Elder Scrolls lore (should) make sense.

Should, but doesn’t appear that they are doing so.
    I think they did a phenomenal job with the Khajiit in fact that is the highlight of the game for me. But with Dunmer stuff I really don’t think they handled the lore in a consistent way and I feel necrom is really playing fast and loose with the established lore.