The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To the Loremaster : what definition did you gave for Arcanist

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
i am curious. And from french culture.

The general definition i could think of is *person having knowledge of a secret process* (be it for manufacturing process) or rather in our case Arcane, as someone having knowledge of profond secret or mysteries.
After searching a little, it could be also Arcanima as matter alteration. But i thought it could only alter the matter around the arcanist, not altering himself. (seems one of your spells is altering the arcanist himself)

So what was your idea of the arcanist for ESO ? Some of the spells for me are more like a book of horrors (speaking for dps for exemple)

I am trying to see if i could imagine myself playing that class, as i am not found of body blood bones flesh spells :P
My most recent characters
AD - Amareni NB
-