The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Golden Phoenix

Ecamvelo
Ecamvelo
✭✭
Hello dear members of Tamriel
I would like give a new life at his old guild (At begin, we played in french).
The idea it's get together some players for explore Tamriel get achievment in dunjon (veteran mode). If someone feels soul of leader, no problem for organise trial (same condition about pvp).

The second objective it's to use trade option and get a pnj merchant for sell our amazing item in Tamriel :)

No minimum level. I saw new players become excellent players in hard mode and experience of "old" players is always the welcome.

To finish, i am sorry if my english is bad, i am french (nobody is perfect^^)

You could contact me on the game @Ecamvelo or send your candidature on the list of guild.
Edited by Ecamvelo on April 23, 2023 10:56AM
Cordialement / Best regards

Ecamvelo