The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Running Animation in Shade Polymorph

Lambzie
Lambzie
Soul Shriven
Could you please change the running animation of the Shade Polymorph?
With its arms flung back it looks like the run of Naruto :/
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Deeply regret that purchase after seeing how it runs :s
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they should change it, it's one of the things that make it unique
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abadd wrote: »

Unique? It uses the Beast Personality animation instead of the more actually unique shade ones, such as the void mothers use.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭
    Abadd wrote: »

Unique? It uses the Beast Personality animation instead of the more actually unique shade ones, such as the void mothers use.

They are similar so I understand your confusion, but they are not the same ones at all, totally different idle and running animations.