The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[ZOS Pay attention] Cultivation of agricultural crops

Artem_gig
Artem_gig
✭✭
Zenimax, how do you look at what could add a crop growing system to the game? From the point of view of implementation, it could look like this: the player buys a vegetable garden (a piece of home furniture), places it at home, and then plants, for example, wheat or garlic. Then the player waters it when necessary, fertilizes it, and when the wheat grows, collects it. It would make more sense for players' homes, add more wagering opportunities, and also wouldn't affect the economy, but it would be easier for players to get some ingredients.
Edited by Artem_gig on April 14, 2023 1:24AM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    that sounds like it would be very fun !
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Daedralist
    Artem_gig wrote: »
    Zenimax, how do you look at what could add a crop growing system to the game? From the point of view of implementation, it could look like this: the player buys a vegetable garden (a piece of home furniture), places it at home, and then plants, for example, wheat or garlic. Then the player waters it when necessary, fertilizes it, and when the wheat grows, collects it. It would make more sense for players' homes, add more wagering opportunities, and also wouldn't affect the economy, but it would be easier for players to get some ingredients.

This reminds me of how GW2 adds harvesting nodes to player housing that you can farm once a day. Thought slightly more involved. I'm about it