The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Has anybody actually maxed out all the craft skill trees?

• kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    People don't give out the Master Crafter title unless you've also learned every single Motif in the game, every book, every page, which I certainly have not done. Though when it comes to the skill trees being at 50, yup I have one Crafter like that.
    Every motif? Has something changed, then? Everything I've read says you need to learn 50 motifs to get True Style Master which contributes to Grand Master Crafter. What am I missing?

I mean the title given to you by other players, not the actual achievement title. The community doesn't consider you a master crafter unless you have the knowledge to craft EVERYTHING.

I don't know that there's any real consensus on this. Personally, if someone has all traits and has a broad selection of learned motifs, good enough. The "EVERYTHING" standard leads to absurdities like someone is a master crafter on Monday but not on Tuesday because a new motif has released. Especially given that the number of motifs is ever increasing, the rare ones are ever more expensive, doubly so for antiquities motifs, and a lot of the time people wanting stuff crafted don't care about the motif because they're planning on using an outfit anyways.
  • Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    It does take a while.

Just do crafting dailies every day along side whatever else you enjoy doing in game. You'll get to max level eventually.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and it does take a few months.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    People don't give out the Master Crafter title unless you've also learned every single Motif in the game, every book, every page, which I certainly have not done. Though when it comes to the skill trees being at 50, yup I have one Crafter like that.
    Every motif? Has something changed, then? Everything I've read says you need to learn 50 motifs to get True Style Master which contributes to Grand Master Crafter. What am I missing?

I mean the title given to you by other players, not the actual achievement title. The community doesn't consider you a master crafter unless you have the knowledge to craft EVERYTHING.
    Then I'll never be considered a master crafter, because it's just not possible for me to go to all the places I need to go to learn all the motifs.
    Edited by vsrs_au on May 8, 2023 11:41PM
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390