The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for an active, non toxic RP guild

Jammy420
Jammy420
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey y'all,

I have been looking for an active RP guild for a while. I found a pretty big one, but honestly, the chat in discord is simply a toxic waste land, and they even frown upon rping your character in chat, w hich is kind of silly and self defeating.

I also checked on here before posting this, and a lot of the recruitment posts gave me some pretty negative vibes.

So, if anyone knows anything, let a curious vampire know, will ya? I dabble in a bit of everything in the game, PvP, PvE, Dungeons, Trials if theres a group, ToT, Housing, Crafting, and Trading.

The majority of the time I will be rping on my main vamp, who has been around since forever, my necromancer , or werewolf.

Hope to hear from some of y'all.
Edited by Jammy420 on April 10, 2023 1:22PM
  • royalwench
    royalwench
    ✭✭
    Hi, I run a rp guild but it's more of a relaxed style one so might not be what you are looking for. Best bet would be to use the guild finder and try a few out
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    royalwench wrote: »
    Hi, I run a rp guild but it's more of a relaxed style one so might not be what you are looking for. Best bet would be to use the guild finder and try a few out

I used to do a bit of rp in SWTOR, like actual RP, not ERP, and I looked on the guild finder, but I got into some huge conglomeration of rp guilds, and the chat on discord is super toxic and whiney. Not what I need at all.

I am looking for a casual rp guild that actually rps in chat, and actually has scheduled events. I can try the finder again, just bad first impression for RP searches.
  • royalwench
    royalwench
    ✭✭
    My guild is strictly no ERP, we have an event every Saturday night and usually one in the week too
    You are welcome to try it out if you want.
    Either add me in game @royalwench or find us on the guild finder (Sapphire Lotus)