The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Jolting Arms and Deadland Demolisher

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I am trying these two sets together to see how it goes.

Jolting arms 5pc:
(5 items) When you Block, you charge your arms, increasing your Physical and Spell Resistance by 4620 for 6 seconds and causing your next Bash attack to deal an additional 3513 damage. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds. (thanks ESO-Sets

Using Combat metrics, I never see it trigger. I never see 'Jolting Arms' in the list. But I do see Deadland Demolisher.
Does that mean it is never firing?
Or is is listed as just Bash damage?

It says my next Bash attack will have increased damage, does this include my PowerBash?

Tankz!

Z
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Easiest way to confirm it would be to check the damage your bashes do with and without the set, if it's higher with the set equipped than without, then its being counted in the damage your bashes do not separately, if it doesn't and also doesn't show up in any other metric, then there might be something wrong with the set or overlooked somewhere.

As for power bash, I'm not sure if that specifically counts as a bash attack (I know it says it counts as bash damage and interrupts enemies like bashes do, but it doesn't specify if it's specifically a bash attack or not) so I couldn't say for certain on this.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check the max damage of your Bash in CMX. It doesn't work with Power Slam.

Also, you're better off running Veiled Heritance if you want damage and armor. Power Slam's damage is calculated from bash damage, weapon/spell damage, and your max stat. Armor also slightly increases your bash damage and indirectly increases the damage of your Power Slam.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on April 11, 2023 11:33AM
    PC NA
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SkaraMinoc Thank you!!!!
    Had no idea is scaled with armor! indirectly or not!
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Questions:

*Thanks ESO-Sets*

(5 items) When you interrupt an enemy, you gain 516 Weapon and Spell Damage for 15 seconds. Your Bash attacks deal 516 more damage.

You can't interrupt weapons, right? Only spells?
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    You can't interrupt weapons, right? Only spells?

Any ability with a channel or cast time can be interrupted (Sorcerer Dark Deal/Conv, Templar Beam, Psijic Meditate, etc). This not only increases your damage when using Veiled Heritance but also the damage of your next Bash by 150%. Note that melee abilities with a cast time cannot be interrupted, such as Dizzying Swing.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on April 9, 2023 2:07AM
    PC NA
  • Nser
    Nser
    ✭✭✭
    afaik Reverb/powerslam or pummeling goliath do not gain more damage based on Armor, they trade that for Wpn/spell dmg and max stat scaling (+bash glyphs and other modifiers).
    Regular bashes do scale on armor as you can see the tooltip values going up buffed vs unbuffed, but not on wpn/spell dmg and max stats.

unless im missing something, increasing my armor does not increase the tooltips of reverb/powerslam or pummeling goliath.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nser wrote: »
    unless im missing something, increasing my armor does not increase the tooltips of reverb/powerslam

Actually you're correct. Armor does not increase the damage of Power Slam. I've updated my previous post.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on April 11, 2023 11:34AM
    PC NA
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SkaraMinoc and @Nser - thanks for the clarification!

So Veiled is still a better choice?
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    @SkaraMinoc and @Nser - thanks for the clarification!

So Veiled is still a better choice?

Yep!
    PC NA