The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SUGGESTION] Spider legs on Voidmother's Welwa

SDKTJ
SDKTJ
✭✭✭
Hi I think this radiant is one of the nicer ones, but the legs are a big jarring to always stare at. My suggestion is to make it so they only appear for a period of time after activating the roar, similar to how the new ice bear only stays frosty after roaring. I think it is a good idea for design consistency
Edited by SDKTJ on April 7, 2023 6:55PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if that change happened, i would like a refund on my voidmother welwa mount lol

i specifically bought that mount with 16000 endeavors because of the spider legs, and if those were to go away, i would no longer want it
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this mount, and it's primarily because of the spider legs! My only wish is that they moved like the ones on the Selene weapons. That would be so, so cool.
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m with OP. Spider legs are silly. They’re too distracting for an otherwise great mount.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Some people specifically sought this mount because of the legs, it'd be unfair to remove them.
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Once a product is released, they will not change it unless it has a flaw that needs fixing. Most people, including myself, like the legs. Sorry dude, but there are tons of mounts to choose from.
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like the spider legs animations so I did not buy it. But I hope Normal versions of the furry Welva mount comes later this year. The Craglorn Welwa mount and Longhair Welwa mount to match the pets and maybe a snowy/white version furry Welwa. Need them for my Orc.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me the spider legs on a wearer's back look hideous, I dislike spiders and seeing this huge legs on someone's back makes me look/run the other side. I almost reported this mount for this odious elements but held on only because it's a rare mount. Either others think similar or the reason is money.

Definitely one of the worst designs in a history of ESO mounts.
    Edited by Gargath on May 8, 2023 2:54PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."