Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So nothing you buy with endeavors can be exchanged for gems?

Somber97866
Somber97866
✭✭✭✭✭
First of all why doesn't it say that on the resplendent sweetroll? And second why make it that way to begin with. Don't we earn these by spending our time earning them? Hence endeavors! Doesn't that give us unalienable rights to these endeavors as payment for work completed? For them to just stick it to everybody with some catch 22 and not even the decency to give a heads up about it!
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It says on the sweetroll you can convert if you get the sweetroll from a crate.
    Soupy twist
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The description on the sweet roll says "This is a small house item. You can convert this item into a large number of Crown Gems if you recieve it from a Crown Crate."

And no, none of the items you can buy with seals can be converted into gems. Gems are a compensation system for opening crown crates - if you get unlucky (which is likely) and don't get the item/s you want as drops you will eventually get enough gems to buy them. There's no randomisation with seals, you will always only get exactly the item you choose to buy, so there's no need for a compensation system.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What would be the point of that?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly i really hate they have 2 different currencies for basically the same thing, that cannot be converted/combined to buy something

the completing endeavors should have just given us gems instead of a whole new currency
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are no unalienable rights to anything in the game as we don’t own anything about our characters or accounts.

We don’t choose what we get from crates which is why some can be converted to gems. Since we choose what we want from those endeavors is doesn’t make sense that we would want to convert them to gems.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    There are no unalienable rights to anything in the game as we don’t own anything about our characters or accounts.

We don’t choose what we get from crates which is why some can be converted to gems. Since we choose what we want from those endeavors is doesn’t make sense that we would want to convert them to gems.

you choose what you want with the gems too, so to me they literally are 2 currencies doing the same thing, just earned differently and cannot be combined (so you couldnt say use your endeavors + gems to buy something)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »

you choose what you want with the gems too, so to me they literally are 2 currencies doing the same thing, just earned differently and cannot be combined (so you couldnt say use your endeavors + gems to buy something)

I did not suggest people did not choose what they wanted with gems.

• Somber97866
    Somber97866
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then why can't I not spend my gyms and my endeavors together on the same item!?!! Mr hoity toity smarty pants!