Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

FogBreak Lighthouse 2 Entrances

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
the entrance to and from high isle is cool and all. But the entrance/exit to galen has a hidden theives entrance and crafting station right outside
Edited by ZOS_Phoenix on April 6, 2023 8:15PM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too bad that with homes with two entrances, we can't set a particular one as the primary entrance.
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    ZOS_Phoenix
    admin
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    It's too bad that with homes with two entrances, we can't set a particular one as the primary entrance.

That reminds me of an item I've been wanting to see in this game; an invisible rug to place in homes that serves as our spawn-in point when entering houses!
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bat wrote: »

That reminds me of an item I've been wanting to see in this game; an invisible rug to place in homes that serves as our spawn-in point when entering houses!

You mean a Welcome Mat? Why make it invisible?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Bat wrote: »

You mean a Welcome Mat? Why make it invisible?

Because I only want the functionality without there being a visible item attached to it. It would also be great if it was no-clip.
    Edited by Bat on April 7, 2023 5:30PM
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this post ... I would never have discovered the exit to Galen by myself. I'm pretty sure of this.
    I mean, it took me months to notice Sweetwater Cascades had a second exit leading to Northern Elsweyr.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this post ... I would never have discovered the exit to Galen by myself. I'm pretty sure of this.
    I mean, it took me months to notice Sweetwater Cascades had a second exit leading to Northern Elsweyr.

I was actually so excited when I saw the double entrance.
  • Sachsen71
    Sachsen71
    ✭✭✭
    the entrance to and from high isle is cool and all. But the entrance/exit to galen has a hidden theives entrance and crafting station right outside

Help! Where is the Outlaw Refuge entrance you're referring to here? I can't find it... :(
  • Ugrak
    Ugrak
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sachsen71 wrote: »
    Help! Where is the Outlaw Refuge entrance you're referring to here? I can't find it... :(

Swim toward Vastyr and head up the beach and those stone docks where some NPC is fishing. There is an entrance to the outlaws refuge on the cliff face just past that fisherman.

It didn't show up on map and I was not observant enough, so I had to enter the refuge from within Vastyr and head out the back door to realize where it was.

• calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ugrak wrote: »
    Sachsen71 wrote: »

Swim toward Vastyr and head up the beach and those stone docks where some NPC is fishing. There is an entrance to the outlaws refuge on the cliff face just past that fisherman.

It's a quick swim and the best part is that the fence NPC is not far from the door once inside. Too bad it's not the primary entrance.
    Edited by calitrumanb14_ESO on April 11, 2023 12:44PM