The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Today's daily crafting writs and tomorrow's event boxes

Khenarthi
Khenarthi
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there,

I usually do crafting writs daily, but with the Anniversary event it used to pay to pick the quests up and complete them the following day during the event.

I seem to remember that something changed in 2022 with the Alchemy writs preventing players from completing them "twice", does it also apply to the other ones though?

Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Kraken on April 5, 2023 4:18PM
PC-EU

Best Answers

• Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a bug that got repaired, so you should be good to do all 7 writs doubled tomorrow.
    Answer ✓
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just turn in's, doesn't matter if you do them today or tomorrow, though there's a chance to autopilot it to the writ boxes today if done, almost did it one time lol.
    Answer ✓
  • ZOS_Kraken
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reminder o:)
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot how this works, I pick up the quest today and do them but turn them in tomorrow right?

Or do I have to wait for event to start before I do the quest?
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just turn in's, doesn't matter if you do them today or tomorrow, though there's a chance to autopilot it to the writ boxes today if done, almost did it one time lol.

Thanks!
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kraken wrote: »
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

@zos_kraken this is a general topic around an event, not a crafting specific issue. Can you please move it back?