The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Event ticket heads up

kringled_1
kringled_1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just a reminder: tomorrow, April 6, we'll be going from the jesters event to the Jubilee, and players may be able to get tickets from both events tomorrow.
Please check your ticket levels before we start Jubilee. Tickets for Jubilee are awarded for eating the cake, which you can't back out of unlike a quest turn in. Don't accidentally go over and waste tickets unless it doesn't bother you.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 9, 2023 6:59PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    due to the daily reset time change, definitely wont be able to get the last day of jester event lol

if the event ended on a friday or sat i would just stay up until 5-6 am to get the reset, but i cant do that on a worknight lol (and im certainly not getting up that early to get tickets, i dont even get up that early to go to work lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reminder! Yumm, pie and cake on the same day...

kcxasjo9n0mf.gif
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reminder. I'm hoping to bag tix from both events tomorrow. Currently at 8 so will definitely want to get my 3 from the JestFest and spend some before chasing cake.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @kringled_1 - I'd spaced that entirely!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post