The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This Jester festival is broken

NoSoup
NoSoup
✭✭✭✭
So we saw all the hype [snip] before the event. Looking it I was like, you know what, its ok. Yes its a loaded inventory of things people want but if bad luck strikes you should be able to get what you want with a bit of buying and trading.

Low and beyhold. Style pages from previous years are included in the gold boxes!!! [snip] Two nights in a row my reward was been a regala hat from previous years that I've already learnt. How is this remotely fair? Why on earth are these even included in the loot cycle? They should ONLY be in purple boxes and at worst should not appear if you have already learnt the style. This is robbery. [snip] we deserve better.

[edited for bashing & profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 2, 2023 1:07PM
Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree, whatever happened to the grab bag for previous year's events? Zos seems to really be pushing event ticket crown purchases.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did the event just to get the hide shoulders style page, then it was back to normal game play.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did the event just to get the hide shoulders style page, then it was back to normal game play.

Do the event once a day. You can sell minstrel cloth if you get for 100k to 600k and the quest takes a few mins fir a chance at riches
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on April 2, 2023 12:16PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah including old style pages was a bad move. I think that events are mostly becoming sad excuses to generate more crown store sales...
    PS5/NA
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strangely last night I got another Regala Hat AND a broom style page from the one box. This I didn't mind and I'm not sure why it wasn't the case with the two earlier regala hats.
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....