Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC][NA][PvX] Tamriel Mercenary Group - Welcome new and future mercenaries!

Mister_Squirrel
Welcome new and future mercenaries!

We are in need of new or experienced players who enjoy teaching others and running content with them!

My intention when creating this guild was to have a gathering place that everyone always wanted to join but was never able to find. My goal is to have a social space where people can feel at home and among friends. We will foster an active Discord where we discuss The Elder Scrolls, other gaming news, deals, movies, music, and so much more!

This guild is intended for mature adults. We will not tolerate hate, drama, or childish attitudes.

I believe every member should own the guild in their own way, therefore, I propose a system where the officers can effectively maintain day to day operations, implement fun events, and exercise creative freedom, while members can offer suggestion and vote on any ideas they would like to see! This community belongs to all of us!

Thank you everyone!! Enjoy your time in Tamriel!

discord.gg/xauKrqxCxp
Edited by Mister_Squirrel on April 2, 2023 9:50PM