Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Problem with Voidmother’s Welwa mount.

Animar111
Animar111
✭✭✭✭
Problem with Voidmother’s Welwa mount.

Was very disappointed that when your character sits on the mount half of your characters leg armour is sunken lower than the mount’s saddle and your character hand is way below where it’s supposed to hold on to.

I definitely think there is an issue with character placement on the mount and needs addressing asap.

Please can you pass this on to the team
@ZOZ_Kevin
Edited by Animar111 on April 1, 2023 6:26AM
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭✭
    looks normal on my character, so it's probably a race/character size related bug? can you post a picture?
    @MorvanClaude on PC/NA, don't try to trap me with lore subjects, it will work
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looked at the preview and it looks like
    a.) the hand is clipping through the saddle (like OP said)
    b.) the insect legs (?) on the back are not lined up to the character (might be a problem for the khajiit race)

Screenshot-20230331-171138.png
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Animar111
    Animar111
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here you can clearly see @ZOS_Kevin

Edited by Animar111 on April 1, 2023 6:59AM
  • iPlayOnlyESO
    iPlayOnlyESO
    ✭✭✭
    I think these problems are very common. They require a general solution(maybe better character rigging, I don't know much about the animation designing industry) instead of a fix for 1 case. When they fix 1 case, some other thing already working fine may get broken :D