The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LF Casual PVE Guild

bttlsgtmajor_ESO
bttlsgtmajor_ESO
Soul Shriven
25 years old and I've been playing MMO's for a while now. I'm more of a casual player (my college days are behind me) so I'd say I'm more of a "weekender". I like all aspects of an MMO, but I def probably prefer PvE over PvP. Currently I'm running with a NB following the Alchemy/Clother professions (dabbling in provisioning and debating if I want to sink some traits into it).
  • bttlsgtmajor_ESO
    bttlsgtmajor_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention, I'm Aldmeri Dominion US (East Coast).
  • Omnee
    Omnee
    Ugg too bad....We are a Daggerfall guild.....you would have been perfect. Good luck on your adventures perhaps our blades shall cross one day =P
  • bttlsgtmajor_ESO
    bttlsgtmajor_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    lol thanks. Perhaps they will :)
  • Ghastly
    Ghastly
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there @bttlsgtmajor_ESO ,

<Grin> Is a friendly, casual PvP/PvE guild, US/PC/AD (though we welcome cross faction members), with a solid core that's been playing together through beta. We have players of all types, and from all backgrounds. Several of us have been "top tier" gamers in previous mmo's but want to take a bit more relaxed approach this time around.

Our rules are fairly basic:

1) Teamwork above all else. Through teamwork, everything else comes naturally.

2) Bigotry of any kind will absolutely not be tolerated. We have members from all backgrounds, and we enjoy our diverse community.

3) You must download teamspeak3. You do not have to talk, or even own a mic, but it will be required for any pvp or pve guild groups and events.

4) No spamming or scamming.

We prefer players who are 18 or older.

If you would like to join, post here or send myself (@ghastlygrin), or @Empjoy, mail in game.

See you in game!
    Edited by Ghastly on April 1, 2014 12:22AM
  • Mara_Jade
    Mara_Jade
    Very small guild here looking to add enough players to open the guild bank as we are avid collectors willing to share items. Mostly just family right now and in AD (east coast) but will never participate in PvP as it is just for gathering and sharing items. We are mostly evening and weekend players and very friendly to all. You can message me in game @Jdiknight
    Edited by Mara_Jade on April 1, 2014 4:12PM
  • Valturion
    Valturion
    ✭✭
    The Protectorate is a very selective and close community of players who push themselves to the edge of their capabilities alongside like-minded individuals in an environment that does not strangle them to do better, but nurtures their ambitions and potential with fun-loving and talented people who make gameplay entertaining and engaging. We strongly believe that you play your best among people you genuinely like and respect. People you can crack jokes and screw around with yet also coordinate and collaborate with to progress through content efficiently and effectively. People you are proud to call your guildmates.

If this ideal resonates within you, learn more here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/61800/order-of-the-protectorate#latest

Rise to your calling.

╰╮♢╭╯
    Justicar Valturion
    High Commander of the Protectorate
    Edited by Valturion on April 7, 2014 8:29PM
  • starlight07_ESO
    http://eor.enjin.com/home

Would love to have you as well... check us out.. if you like what you see send me a message here.. in game.. website.. wherever.. ;)
    ~ Taryn D'Vine
    GL Edge of Reality
    eor.enjin.com
  • Wolfwing
    Wolfwing
    ✭✭
    Hi bttlsgtmajor_ESO,

You sound like a perfect match with my guild, the Fangs of Ironglaive. We are a PvE, crafting, trading, and social guild that really wants to support our members and create a warm community here on ESO. If you are interested feel free to message me. Or if you want more information check out our website.

Hope to hear back from you!
    Wolfwing

The Ironglaive of the Fangs of Ironglaive