Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Character creation: EYEBROWS!

Cin_Vhetin
Cin_Vhetin
✭✭✭
I usually create female characters and pretty much hate all the eyebrows available. I created a male breton character the other day and realized how much better the quality of the eyebrows are. The female eyebrows range from a penciled on look to fuzzy wing inverted v shapes; none of which actually look like an eyebrow as compared to the male versions.
What happened? I have several guesses but would prefer to keep this friendly.
There are hundreds, it seems, of face and head markings available; how about a package of better quality eyebrows for female characters? Please!
Better a warrior in the garden than a gardener at war. - Japanese proverb

You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing things with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass. - Warren Buffet
  • spacecritter
    spacecritter
    Soul Shriven
    There are a couple I like on the far end of the slider, but that's two out of however many available. That said, I do think the more stylized looks work well for dunmer or altmer characters. It'd be fun to have options that are a little more natural or even unkempt - less Bella, more Gigi.