The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tip for provisionning

Ithug
Ithug
✭✭
Hi everybody, just a litle tip. I started provisionning and i suggest you to get the Chef and Brewer skills as they double ur provisionning as soon as possible if u want it to be worth it.

I started provisionning by gathering every bags,box and barrels and made an easy 2k with it. Like .. fast
*Kal Vas Flam*
- "You better run..."

Can. Qc* IGN @Ithug
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definately an easy way to make a bit of money for essentially free, even if you don't take a skill point.

I'm already L17 in provisioning and only L7 character ^_^.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Reb
    Reb
    ✭✭✭
    shh don't tell everyone :p

more seriously i did exactly the same
  • KiroElmarok
    KiroElmarok
    ✭✭✭
    I got to level 5 provisioning just reading bookshelves alone, what got me to 12 in 30 mins was going around towns and grabbing everything that wasn't nailed down.

I then proceeded to the cooking spot at any pub and just spammed R. (I learned all the recipes I got as I acquired them)
    Daggerfall Covenant - Dunmer - Dragon Knight