Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Challenge for the ESO Art Team!

Utildai
Utildai
✭✭✭
Ok guys, I've watched the Arrival video like 10 times.... I have a challenge for the art team at Zeni....

The three main characters in the cinematic are iconic, especially the Nord. What classes do they start out as? Secondly, I would like to see the art guys/gals at Zeni use the character creator in game to make and take a screen shot of each of the three ''stars'' of the cinematic.... I've tried for hours and cannot get it right... :)

Good luck!
  • Utildai
    Utildai
    ✭✭✭
    I see, they seem to have no gónada's! Come on guys, live up to the challenge! :)
  • NicoleOnyxheart
    maybe they have better things to do? :P just sayin
  • Utildai
    Utildai
    ✭✭✭
    haha, probably, just thought it would be cool for someone from there to make the three toons using the in game engine..
  • Emopower
    Emopower
    I think it would be more logical if you asked a player to try to create one of the three "Stars" which would be a nice feat. I couldn't even tell you what armor the Breton was using.
  • Utildai
    Utildai
    ✭✭✭
    @Emopower Yea, it looked like a cross between cloth and leather or something. I've tried many times to make the three characters, I can get close, but they just seem a bit, off... :)
  • Emopower
    Emopower
    Well keep in mind they are basically the "Heroes" of each faction, but I would like to have something close.
  • ISOS_Duke
    ISOS_Duke
    Emopower wrote: »
    I think it would be more logical if you asked a player to try to create one of the three "Stars" which would be a nice feat. I couldn't even tell you what armor the Breton was using.

Not exactly the same thing, but the guy who designed the Breton is actually an artist on deviantART <- is a link to his account and one of the images.

I've been trying to see if I can find the artists of the other two but hadn't had any luck. Then again, it's been a while since I looked...
    Edited by ISOS_Duke on April 19, 2014 2:28AM
  • Utildai
    Utildai
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, wow, he is a Knight eh? Interesting choice of armor.. :)