Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Grim Harlequin Crates -- when?

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
It's been how long since they were available? I've been waiting to get the damnable chitinous boots to essentially hide my boots for a look for what feels like years. Please bring them back.
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    Waiting for them since so long, please bring them back!!!

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Could we, pretty please?
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the moths on my bounty list come from these crates, so I'd love to see them back! (even if they'd likely be back around a Witches' Festival)
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    they released in September 2021 so it has been a year and a half.

they seem like the type of crates that would only return during Witches' Festival but we won't know when they'll return until they're in a crown store showcase

miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    they released in September 2021 so it has been a year and a half.

they seem like the type of crates that would only return during Witches' Festival but we won't know when they'll return until they're in a crown store showcase
    Too damn long if you ask me.