The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mass crashing in vHoF

FantasticFreddie
FantasticFreddie
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
7 people crashed at once during vHoF last night, then we had multiple staggered crashes the rest of the run before we gave it up. Was going to submit a /feedback in game, but I crashed before I could
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This happened twice last night for me too, half the group crashing. Sent in the crash report both times.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @FantasticFreddie could you provide a little more information for us? That will help to provide a clearer picture for the team.
    • What server where you playing on?
    • Approx. what time did you experience the crashing?
    • Was there anything else notable about the crash beyond doing vHoF?
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @FantasticFreddie could you provide a little more information for us? That will help to provide a clearer picture for the team.
    • What server where you playing on?
    • Approx. what time did you experience the crashing?
    • Was there anything else notable about the crash beyond doing vHoF?

1) PC/NA
    2) Around 10pm EST
    3) it was a hard crash to desktop. At the time of the first, mass crash we had just cleared and were looting, however subsequent crashes happened randomly. At one point I crashed while porting back into the trial, but several people crashed at the same time and were out in various zones in the world, not attempting to port or in the trial, but still grouped with us.