The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to activate The Lady stone outside Daggerfall

orablast
orablast
✭✭✭
Was anyone able to activate The Lady stone outside Daggerfall? I found the stone and it glowed, but I could not activate it and I received no boon under my active effects on my character sheet.
Guild Master of Thornblade
Daggerfall Covenant
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same problem, and I remember this being a bug from the beta sessions as well. :neutral_face:
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on March 31, 2014 6:23PM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • acsmilan
    acsmilan
    This is a very persistant bug since few betas ago. I'm suprised it has not yet been fixed. WTF ZENIMAX
  • krapmyself
    krapmyself
    ✭✭✭
    There are still a handful of bugs present, unfortunately. Game performance and connectivity has been great though, thankfully.
  • orablast
    orablast
    ✭✭✭
    krapmyself wrote: »
    There are still a handful of bugs present, unfortunately. Game performance and connectivity has been great though, thankfully.

Indeed, I agree it is one of the best game launches I've experienced in a long time. The visuals are stunning and the sound effects & music are fantastic.
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Osthareane
    Having played other MMOs on launch date, ESO has done particularly well. There will always be problems of some sort. Learn to make the best of things until the team can fix them.
    "The gods have no mercy, that's why they are gods."
  • orablast
    orablast
    ✭✭✭
    Beagle wrote: »
    I just went to the Lady outside Daggerfall and was able to activate it. Are you still having issues?

Thanks for checking, this sounds promising. I'll have to check again when I get home this evening.

Daggerfall Covenant
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue...
    QQing is a full time job
  • Rizcarn
    Rizcarn
    ✭✭
    Had this problem last beta at lvl 3, did the islands and came back at think lvl 6 and could use then. Might be level.
  • Tamisan
    Tamisan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lady in AD didn't work for me when I tried. I'm going to try again.
    I know now what I was born to do.
    ―Martin Septim
  • Dharma_Om
    Dharma_Om
    OK, me too! The Lady does not speak to me- either....
    "May all beings benefit!"
  • bauchicha
    bauchicha
    Did not work for me on Sunday, i tried yesterday and got armor boon.
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    Just a thought and I haven't tried it yet, but is it possible that these stones only work when the constellation is visible, so during night time? I have a vague memory from Oblivion that it the stones only worked at night.
    Edited by Carraig on April 1, 2014 10:39AM
    Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."
  • orablast
    orablast
    ✭✭✭
    I am still unable to activate The Lady stone. I tried several times last night (doing the logout / in thing) and again this morning when it was night time in game, and still nada. I had this problem during beta, however, other guildmates had activated the stone since release.

I hope this won't affect me with the other stones. I'm going to be massively bummed out if I can't activate any mundus stones, that would seem like a pretty big disadvantage.
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to know everyone else had this problem. I had thought maybe it had a minimum level or something.
    Edited by MasterSpatula on April 2, 2014 5:24AM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Slyphoon
    Slyphoon
    Cant do it either.
  • EJRose83
    EJRose83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to give everyone a bit of info regarding the numerous bugs in early access, ZOS managed to get pretty much all of these quashed in earlier betas, with the exception of the random dismounts. However, seemingly due to the recent large influx of new players, they are appearing again for some reason. Any issues the company is aware should get fixed relatively quickly. It's the ones that no one reports that persist over time.
    - Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent =D
    - Xbox One Console Transferer
    - Gamer Tag: EJRose83
    - Previous LOTRO & SWTOR Player
  • orablast
    orablast
    ✭✭✭
    I was finally able to activate the stone last night, but it came at a price. I was kicked out of game a few times with an unknown error message. I'm guessing that is why the servers are down again this morning. However, I am still a happy camper with the boon effect.
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Khelrik
    Khelrik
    ✭✭
    Well, originally I could not activate it, so I didn't bother with it. Now, however, I will try again after maintenance and hope that it works. Like Orablast mentioned, I would hate to not be able to activate the stones, esp if the benefits could/would make a difference in a fight or event.
  • Battlemancer
    Battlemancer
    ✭✭
    Hmm, I just went by and activated it last night, no problem, as did several other players near me.

Perhaps y'all weren't treating her like a lady? ;)
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had this problem the first day but was able to activate it on the second day. I don't know why but I think it might have to do with population numbers like all those bugged quests.