Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Death Dealer's Fete Craglorn lead issue.

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
So I was just trying to farm this lead from the anomalies and I instead got the lead: Torc Throat Guards for the Torc of Tonal Constancy mythic.

Every online info, UESP, or alcast for example says that the anomalies are supposed to drop the lead for DDF mythic and the lead I got for the ToTC mythic is supposed to come from: Anka’Ra Crucible World Boss Event

So the questions are, does this TotC mythic drop from anomalies too, meaning the anomalies have 2 leads attached to them?
Is the online info incorrect?
Or has some sort of bug happened where the leads are dropping from the wrong location?, which I think has happened before.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anomalies do count as world bosses, so the Torc lead drops from both, but the Fete lead will not drop from the Anka'Ra sites. I pulled up Alcast/ESO Hub and they appear to say the same, as they include anomalies as world bosses on the linked map for the Craglorn Torc lead:
    torc-throat-guards-craglorn-map.jpg

But on the corresponding Craglorn Fete lead map, they only circle the anomalies
    Edited by El_Borracho on March 14, 2023 3:44PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farming this lead was hilarious for me. I spent an entire week grinding out the random portals that appear overland thinking they were the anomalies, getting increasingly frustrated that nothing was dropping. Then finally realized the anomaly was the world bosses, and the lead dropped first boss.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anomalies do count as world bosses, so the Torc lead drops from both, but the Fete lead will not drop from the Anka'Ra sites. I pulled up Alcast/ESO Hub and they appear to say the same, as they include anomalies as world bosses on the linked map for the Craglorn Torc lead:
    torc-throat-guards-craglorn-map.jpg

But on the corresponding Craglorn Fete lead map, they only circle the anomalies

i think anomalies (and the similar events) are actually considered dolmens in craglorn cause i only remember getting jewelry from them

those "celestial rifts" (or as i like to call them, newbie traps), are actually considered a form of world boss, similar to some of the named boss like enemies in the "group areas"

celestial rifts are excellent ways to farm plunder skulls lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities