Maintenance for the week of May 28:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 28
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – May 29, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – May 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – May 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 30, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Network issues with ESO
Is this where we discuss network issues? Network issues aren't different for PCs or Macs but this seems to be the closest related "technical support" forum so here goes.
I'm not getting disconnected but after a while in a game session I'm not able to click on vendor npcs or craft benches. I can do /reloadui but that doesn't fix the problem. I can attempt to logoff but it never successfully logs off the game, it just stays stuck on the final splash screen with the circling ouruboros in the bottom right hand corner.
This is what my traceroute to ESO's server looks like when that happens:
Tracing route to nothing.attdns.com [184.108.40.206] over a maximum of 30 hops:
1 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms 192.168.200.1
2 24 ms 24 ms 23 ms 220.127.116.11
3 25 ms 24 ms 23 ms 18.104.22.168
4 hnl-edge-04.inet.qwest.net [22.214.171.124] reports: Destination net unreachable.