The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Daily random dungeon and BG reset time

Cruxanero
Cruxanero
✭✭✭✭
I'm not absolutely sure, but "Activity Finder’s First of the Day participations and wins" (from the patch notes) means a fixed daily dungeon and battlegrounds reset, doesn't it? At least I logged in with my daily dungeons for today already completed, even though they should have been available since 4 or 5 hours. Also, my tracking addon tells me "15 hours 49 minutes remaining until reset" for all my toons that did a random yesterday.

Please, someone confirm for me that it means what I think it means. That would seriously be the best change ever!
And sorry if I'm late to the party and that was known for a long time already.^^
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on March 13, 2023 11:11PM
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it's supposed to mean once per day any time, same as with hirelings and mount training.

Won't be able to verify if it's completely working until tomorrow. My suspicion is that today is wonky because the way it works is that after completing your daily or gathering hirelings the game sets the reset time variable for x time. And what has changed is how it sets x time. Before it was 12/20/24 hours from the time of completion, now it's at a fixed daily reset. But you still have the old reset time until it expires and a new reset time is set. We'll have to wait until reset to see if I'm right or if there are bugs.

So today you may not be able to do your daily until your old reset time, but after it'll be on the fixed time. Also I wouldn't trust addons since they may be using old timer methods.
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    So today you may not be able to do your daily until your old reset time, but after it'll be on the fixed time.

That would be absolutely fine for me. Thanks for confirming that that is how it's supposed to work! God, finally. No more "I really have to do a random until x, else I won't have time tomorrow to do a random before I have to leave".
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post