Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Elder Scrolls Online Lore, PvP and PvE Servers

wolfaust
wolfaust
✭✭✭
Hello Elder Scrolls Online Team,

I want to suggest something about servers. I think, if the servers be categorized to Lore, PvP and PvE that's be more good for players. I've seen many discussions in the games's chat window. They are fighting against with the words. Of course this is something that is in every MMORPG game.

So, I love the lore gaming. I've complete many quests in the game and love too group raid to dungeons.

In shortly, my suggest is if the servers be categorized to Lore, PvP abd PvE this will be good for the game bliss.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Edited by wolfaust on March 31, 2014 5:39PM
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there are servers, are there? There's just phases/instances within the megaserver.
  • Laura
    Laura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back the survey IMO. its very difficult for roleplayers to find each other or roleplay at all. I assume by lore he means roleplay which I agree.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is sort of the Q&A section of the forum, so try not to put feedback here.

Also what you say isn't really going to work, since there are two 'megaservers' of the game - doing this will not work with the idea of the megaserver.
    What might work would be tagging. In the AMA the devs mentioned being able to 'tag' yourself as a role player (I assume that's what you mean by a lore server) so that RPers are grouped together within the megaserver.
    Furthermore, the megaservers basically are PvE servers - and there are 10 different PvP servers to choose from.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • wolfaust
    wolfaust
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, if megarserver have Lore, PvP and PvE subserver it will be better.
  • tallenn
    tallenn
    ✭✭✭
    There are no sub servers. There's just one server for North America, one server for Europe. They created this design for a purpose. This idea would kill that purpose.
  • wolfaust
    wolfaust
    ✭✭✭
    It's just a suggestion. Maybe you're right about that, I mean this killing situation. But maybe not. Many games has already this style. And they are very successful. If Bethesda have one, it will be very good. :)