The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

invisible items in world

FayJolyn
FayJolyn
✭✭✭✭
Sometimes I encounter invisible items in the world. like for example in the screencap below there is clearly something invisible as the vines and the lamp are levitating in the air. From the looks of it it seem to be the wooden structure that is also repeated in the background of the screencap that also has vines on them.

My question is: Are these worth reporting or considered uninportant enough as sometimes when I come back a day later the problem kinda seemed te be fixed again by itself?

Would love a dev answer on this because I have been filling out reports every time I come accros them but I don't want to accidently waste any devs time because it seems to be a such minor thing.
7smzdpkkcktd.jpg
Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this, @FayJolyn. These are still worth reporting. The team will look at these and see if they can pinpoint the cause and see if they can reproduce the issue.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for reporting this, @FayJolyn. These are still worth reporting. The team will look at these and see if they can pinpoint the cause and see if they can reproduce the issue.

Cool! Thanks so much for the reply Kevin!
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
    Options