The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

crown crates "Bugged" for a week now. No updates? Please UPDATE

oversleeps
oversleeps
✭✭
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/628601/crown-crates-no-longer-giftable#latest

The original post after many other were deleted.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Especially with a crate leaving soon, no one has been able to gift it. Jessica said they were aware, but no updates or transparency on the issue that's been persistent now for a week. I'm posting here in bug reports because ITS STILL BUGGED and the other post is being ignored. If this isnt a bug and this is zos new plan, then just say that, or give us an update on when itll be fixed please. Any update is better than none at this point
Edited by ZOS_Bill on April 7, 2023 7:47PM
  • The_one_i_seek
    The_one_i_seek
    ✭✭✭
    please fix
  • thecatsme0w
    thecatsme0w
    ✭✭✭
    A friend was going to gift me 15 Akaviri Potentate Crates but the bug prevented it. Please keep them in the store a bit longer so that my friend can gift them to me.
    thecatsme0w
    PC/NA

Eventual goal: Own all the houses. Currently 4 short of that goal.
  • Kirawolfe
    Kirawolfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is either a bug that's taking a while to fix, [snip].
    If it's the former, bummer, hope they crack it. It's my friend's birthday today and I would have loved to have gifted him some crates.
    [snip] Some people can't afford crowns, but they can make in game gold. They still get to enjoy the game, and money is still spent. [snip]

[edited for conspiracy theory/misinformation]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 12, 2023 4:52PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirawolfe wrote: »
    This is either a bug that's taking a while to fix, [snip].
    If it's the former, bummer, hope they crack it. It's my friend's birthday today and I would have loved to have gifted him some crates.
    [snip] Some people can't afford crowns, but they can make in game gold. They still get to enjoy the game, and money is still spent. [snip]

They said they were investigating the issue, so I think it's probably something that caught them by surprise too. Though why it's taking so long and why there hasn't been an update, is anyone's guess. But I'd think they'd want to get this fixed soon, since it's bad for them to lose the sales from people who only buy crates with gold via crown gifting.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 12, 2023 4:53PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there is already a thread open for updates regarding this gifting issue, we have decided to close this thread. You can find updates and continue discussion in the thread linked below.

Crown Crates no longer giftable?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.