The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Tales of tribute combo issues with cards changing zones

MreeBiPolar
MreeBiPolar
✭✭✭✭
I don't know how these are called in ToT, so using the MTG term "zone".

There are at least two bugs I have been able to consistently reproduce related to cards changing zones:

1) If I refresh a card with Combo, then draw it, its Combos do not trigger based on previously played cards. Especially noticeable when I refresh then draw Wispheart Totem that has Combos 2, 3 and 4, then play it, and only get the "face value" effect despite having played half a dozen other Druid King cards that turn.

2) Sacrificed cards don't seem to count towards combos, either. E.g., if I play Customs Seizure, then use the Grandmaster Delmene Hlaalu patron ability to sacrifice it, then subsequently play Hireling, its Combo 2 ability does not trigger.

I am not sure if it's happening with every single card, but the above examples are 100% consistent.