The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to use the Rings of Mara

SpartanjestersChris
Hey guys. We have been spammed in game. ALOT. On how the rings of mara work so we said we would make a official forum post on how it works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P48LIavBT_E

Be sure to leave any questions you have in the comments below :D
  • PVT_Parts
    PVT_Parts
    ✭✭✭
    The ring of mara has been advertised as a game feature for years now. My question is if it is exclusively for imperial edition or if it is available for other players who pay coins later down the line. It would be very disappointing in my opinion if it were locked to just imperial editions. Perhaps at level 30 with 30,000 coins or whatnot, you can get married to your favorite player. This was one of the big things they announced that I thought was cool and interesting. Now I find out that imperials get it right away and us regular people get it maybe never. The announcement saying you could get married to players that you play with a lot came out long before they announced any collectors edition to the game, so if it is exclusive, that seems like false advertisement. In an interview with E3, Paul Sage was saying that there is a ceremony you can do and that you could get multiple rings, but it would get expensive. Well I can't do this ceremony if it is imperial locked, making that statement a lie.
  • Souris
    Souris
    I can't understand from this video how I can propose someone to do a ritual. It was proposed to character, but not by her - so, the question is, how exactly I can do it?