Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can players of all 3 factions join the same PvE guild?

Thesiren
Thesiren
✭✭✭
Can players of all 3 factions join the same PvE guild, or do you have to make a different guild for each faction?

I have a few friends and family playing ESO with me, and we don't want to have to make 3 versions of our guild just to be able to play through all factions' content.

I already know I can play through other factions' content after finishing my native faction's at 50, but I'd like to experience all 3 lands from the ground up, with one family/friends guild shared among the 3 factions if possible instead.

Thanks for any concrete info on this-- the game is pretty vague, except telling you your guild can only fight for one faction in PvP.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players of other factions are able to join the same guild, however players of different factions are not able to play together ingame.

When playing through another faction's content, you're actually going through a veteran version of the content.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any faction can be in any guild.
    However, if the character is not of the same faction of the guild, then he cannot represent the guild, and obviously not traverse to the other faction's PvE lands.

It's complicated and weird all at the same time with how factions and guilds being bound to the account.
  • Blackhorne
    Blackhorne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Any player can join any guild, and if the player joins the guild, all of that player's characters can see that guild. So if you join, say, an EP guild, and then create an AD character, your AD character is also in that EP guild.

I haven't done enough PvP to know how exactly it works out there, but I know in PvE you can participate in a guild based on any faction regardless of the faction of your character.
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, to get guild storage, do we have to have 10 separate *game accounts* in the same guild? Or can you put 10 characters total (say, from 2 accounts) into the guild and unlock guild storage?
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thesiren wrote: »
    Okay, to get guild storage, do we have to have 10 separate *game accounts* in the same guild? Or can you put 10 characters total (say, from 2 accounts) into the guild and unlock guild storage?

@Thesiren
    No, characters don't join guilds, guilds are account wide.
    It's like your bank; it's account wide rather than separate for each character.

Your account can be in 5 guilds at any one point.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • xeneblaze
    xeneblaze
    ✭✭✭
    Can players in the same guild but in a different faction, use the guild bank?
    GuildMaster of Wolves of Destiny
    A fun, social, safe-gaming guild - add Xene68 on PSN with a short message if you would like to join!
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    xeneblaze wrote: »
    Can players in the same guild but in a different faction, use the guild bank?
    Yes.