Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Request] I want multiple "primary house" option pulldown menu for the guild and friend list.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
[Request] I want multiple "primary house" option pulldown menu for the guild and friend list.

Once I thought some "portal" housing object will solve this problem. However, it's wasting capacity of housing area actually.
Just please add selectable multi primary house option at the guild member list pulldown menu, then "IT JUST WORKS".
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    I am part of a housing guild and it would be nice to have an easier way to visit members various houses. A pull down (or whatnot) for their open available houses would be a nice touch. Some addons can do this, but not everyone can or does use them.

And while were at this sort of area feature, I'd like to be able to rearrange my homes in my map section list. My actual used houses are buried among a dozen inn rooms i don't use, free homes, storage homes, etc. I'd like to be able to have the ones i use on top.