Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Campfire Kit - How Long Does it Last?

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
The emote looks wonderful, but how long does it last? I know it's not very long, but if it's only 20 seconds I won't be getting it. Also, can others actually use the emotes if they don't own the item?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom IMO it should last until cancelled.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah it's a memento that lasts for a good bit of time and others can also partake in it even if they do not have it. just set it down and boom ppl can interact with it, actually i think it might be for those in your group only but i am not entirely sure

i have it myself and it's one of my favorite items to use, i also wish that it would last until canceled as that would be truly sublime
    at a place nobody knows
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rabidmyers wrote: »
    yeah it's a memento that lasts for a good bit of time and others can also partake in it even if they do not have it. just set it down and boom ppl can interact with it, actually i think it might be for those in your group only but i am not entirely sure

i have it myself and it's one of my favorite items to use, i also wish that it would last until canceled as that would be truly sublime
    Thank you! If it's just for the people in the group then it's another deal breaker, if it lasts for 1 minute I'd say it's decent, but I'd like it to last for more.