The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Custom build Heavens View

Javalinchen35
Javalinchen35
✭✭✭✭
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What lovely views!

I had wanted to make a floating island type level for Dreams but for various reasons I did not give Mm my money for that game when it came out. I never thought of trying to create something like that here, but you have done so with great success.

Thanks for sharing!
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    What lovely views!

I had wanted to make a floating island type level for Dreams but for various reasons I did not give Mm my money for that game when it came out. I never thought of trying to create something like that here, but you have done so with great success.

Thanks for sharing!
    :)

Thank you,and it is never too late for anything to doo <3
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow! Amazing design. I had no idea this house allowed you to build so far out.

I always love when people are able to turn "traditional" houses like this into something completely different, and make it function like Moon Sugar.
  • Javalinchen35
    Javalinchen35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darkstorne wrote: »
    Wow! Amazing design. I had no idea this house allowed you to build so far out.

I always love when people are able to turn "traditional" houses like this into something completely different, and make it function like Moon Sugar.

Thank you so much <3